Marketing Manager wanted!
Saltaire Brewery is growing! We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the team.
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual to help execute our marketing strategy. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to put their existing skills and experience to work in the UK’s vibrant brewing industry.
You'll need to have great project management skills to keep on top of multiple projects concurrently, including managing budgets and ensuring we achieve value for money from our marketing activities. You'll be a great communicator, keeping our team informed of marketing activity and understanding where they need marketing support. You'll get to know our industry inside out, understanding our customers, competitors and changing market conditions. You'll also be responsible for looking after our charitable activity and sponsorships.
This role is hands-on; you’ll need to have experience executing day-to-day marketing activities yourself, such as content creation and social media channel management, as well as working with agencies to help deliver the wider strategy.
- Social media management - creating and posting branded messages as well as responding to comments and enquiries.
- Email marketing - co-ordinate email campaigns to drive sales through the website and grow our subscriber base.
- Content creation - writing articles for the website as well as other assets including photos, videos and graphics.
- New product launches - providing marketing support to the business around the launch of new products.
- PR management - identify opportunities and manage media relations.
- Liaise with agency partners on website management, paid media campaigns, PR campaigns, SEO and other digital marketing, brand collateral creation.
- Report regularly against material KPIs that clearly demonstrate value for money from marketing spend.
- At least two years’ experience of B2C background in FMCG marketing, ideally in food/drink.
- Able to comfortably manage social media and its content creation.
- Have built multiple, concurrent, segmented email marketing campaigns.
- Experience working on either side of a client/marketing agency relationship.
Desirable attributes (but not essential):
- Experience using ecommerce platforms (preferably Shopify).
- Experience creating and distributing PR campaigns.
- A degree, certificate or diploma in marketing, digital marketing, social media or similar.
- Salary range £25-30k, depending on experience.
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Employee and Friends & Family discounts.
The role is a full-time position based on 37.5 hours a week and very occasional weekend work will be required.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and send a full CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saltaire Brewery is a Real Living Wage employer.