Packaging Assistant Vacancy
We're looking for a Packaging Assistant
Saltaire Brewery are looking for a motivated individual to join us and become an integral member of our Packaging Team as a Packaging Assistant. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in working in the brewing industry as prior experience is not essential for this role and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn key tasks that support the brewing and packaging process.
The role is mainly supporting our packaging operatives in the smooth running of the bottling line. A good eye for detail is required, and the role is physical and fast paced so the successful candidate must be prepared for these demands.
Other duties will include kegging, cleaning, cask washing, warehouse work – tasks are varied and change frequently, offering you the opportunity to get involved with all areas of the business, from raw ingredients to final pack. Delivery driving and bar work may be offered if the candidate is suitable.
- Packaging beer in various formats (cask, bottle, keg)
- Vessel cleaning using the CIP method
- Accurate data collection and record keeping
- Assisting in the operation of the bottling line
- Packing of boxes to support direct to customer orders.
- Maintaining a clean work environment at all times
- Good work ethic
- Good attention to detail
- Good time management
- Ability to work well within a team or individually
- At least C grade GCSEs (or equivalent) in maths and English
- Legal right to work in U.K.
Desirable attributes (but not essential):
- Experience working on a production line
- Full driver’s licence
- Forklift licence
This job is variable hours depending on workload. Working hours are between 7am and 7pm and weekly hours can be agreed on appointment. Flexibility is required to suit demand. Hourly pay is £9.78
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and send a full CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information on salary, benefits or anything else, please contact Ellie on the email address above.