Production Brewer vacancy - new!
We're looking for a Production Brewer!
This is a great opportunity to take your next step in our industry and turn a great passion for beer into a full-time job where you’ll learn all about the process and what it takes to make #BeerDoneRight.
You’ll need a great eye for detail, and to aim for quality in everything you do, as it’s this attitude and approach to work that makes sure excellent beer is produced time and time again. The role is physical so you must be prepared for the demands of the job and be able to operate in a fast-paced environment where daily tasks can change frequently.
The role is responsible for, but not limited to, wort production and fermentation, as well as beer transfers to our Racking and Packaging facilities. Teamwork is important at Saltaire. You must also be willing to help in the Packaging and Warehouse departments when needed.
- Wort production.
- Cellar management including dry hopping and yeast collection.
- Beer transfers to conditioning/packaging facilities.
- Laboratory work and QA checks.
- Accurate data collection and record keeping.
- Maintaining a clean work environment at all times.
- Assisting the packaging and racking departments when required.
- A passion for beer and a desire to learn about its production.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- At least C grade GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Legal right to work in UK.
- Experience working in a commercial brewery at Brewer/Brewery Operative level.
- Full driver’s licence.
- Forklift licence.
- Brewing qualifications such as IBD General Certificate in Brewing.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Employee and Friends & Family discounts.
This role is a full-time position based on 37.5 hours a week and occasional weekend work will be required.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and send a full CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 30 August 2021.