Sales Administrator Vacancy
This is a key sales-focused role for the business, which also carries administrative responsibilities. You’ll be on the front line, helping deliver the Brewery’s independent on- and off-trade sales objectives, through scheduled outbound and regular incoming telephone calls. But it’s not just business customers, you’ll also speak regularly with our direct consumers, the people that drink our beer, processing their orders and providing them with great service. You’ll touch every area of our sales business, providing administrative support across multiple channels, including the exporting of our beer around the world. It’s a fast-moving role, full of interest and excitement, in an engaging and rewarding industry.
Your place of work will be the brewery, with flexible home working available. We are looking for the right candidate to join our team, so we will consider those looking for both full-time and part-time roles.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Outbound sales calls – Manage your own list of existing on- and off-trade customers. Build relationships and maximise opportunities. Develop and grow accounts over time. Identify and highlight potential issues to account managers.
- Answer inbound calls – Be the first point of contact for all types of customers, including direct consumers. This also includes general Brewery enquiries, which will be referred to the relevant department.
- Handle inbound emails – Manage the Brewery’s primary email inbox, dealing quickly and effectively with all enquiries, liaising with relevant departments as necessary.
- Direct consumer support – Handling basic service queries from individual customers regarding the Brewery’s ecommerce platform and its associated apps.
- Sales administration – Provide end-to-end support across multiple channels, including consumer direct, wholesalers, supermarkets, export, pub groups and other corporate customers. Liaising with the warehouse team, organising transport logistics, completing HMRC documentation, and much more.
- Complaint handling – Via any medium, recording and taking responsibility for product and service issues. Resolving for the customer and informing the appropriate department.
- Comfortable working in a target-driven sales environment.
- Computer literate and familiar with all Microsoft Office programmes including Word and Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Some experience working with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify.
- Previous experience in a similar telesales role is desirable.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.