We're hiring a Production Brewer
We are looking for a Production Brewer to join our team at Saltaire Brewery!
This is a great opportunity for both an experienced brewer or for someone looking to take the next step in their career within the industry. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Production team to carry out wort production, monitor fermentations and transfer beer to our Racking and Packaging facilities. Other duties include assisting in both the Packaging and Warehouse departments when called upon.
We’re looking for someone who has a great eye for detail and aims for quality in everything they do, as it’s this attitude and approach to work that makes sure excellent beer is produced time and time again. The role is physical so you must be prepared for the demands of the job and be able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Wort production
- Cellar management including dry hopping and yeast collection
- Beer transfers to conditioning/packaging facilities
- Lab work and quality assurance checks
- Accurate data collection and record keeping
- Maintaining a clean work environment at all times
- Assisting the packaging and racking departments when required
- Stock management and record keeping through Brewman software
- A passion for beer and a desire to learn about its production
- Good attention to detail
- Good time management
- At least C grade GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Legal right to work in UK
- Previous experience working in a commercial brewery as a Production Brewer
- Full driver’s licence
- Forklift licence
- Brewing qualifications such as IBD Diploma in Brewing or General Certificate in Brewing
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
This role is a full-time position based on 37.5 hours a week and occasional weekend work will be required.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and send a full CV and cover letter to: email@example.com by Friday 17th March.