We're looking for a delivery driver!
This is a great opportunity to work as part of our team and be out on the road. This is a full-time, permanent job where every day will be different.
You will help us to deliver cask, keg and bottled beers directly to customers across Yorkshire and beyond, going as far as Liverpool, Cumbria, Hull, Newcastle and Nottingham. This is a physically demanding role and you should have some experience of transit van driving – loads of up to 1.5 tons.
- Loading and unloading vans – manual handling
- Delivering casks, kegs and bottles across Yorkshire and beyond – in a timely and efficient manner, making sure our products arrive in good condition
- Keeping your van clean, tidy and maintained – roadworthiness checks
- Collecting empty casks
- Supporting the warehouse manager with stock movement/management
- Supporting the brew house with a variety of maintenance and cleaning tasks
- Building good relations with our customers and the public – you’ll help us to keep our good reputation
You must hold a full clean driving licence to apply.
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.