Saltaire Tap Room
Thirsty for a 'proper pint' of our delicious cask or keg beers? With six hand pumps dedicated to Saltaire beers, our Tap Room serves plenty of choice and offers a safe, relaxed, indoor space to savour our brews.
Relax in our Tap Room
In line with current Government guidance, we continue to offer a bar at the Brewery. As the days are getting shorter (and colder!), we have moved the fun indoors, to give you a COVID safe experience with full table service, but now in the atmospheric setting of our original brewhouse. Our opening days and times are listed below.
Our large Tap Room is a great indoor space for you to relax and savour our beers. While we’re not able to return to normal with a full events programme yet, we will be welcoming back some of our favourite food stalls on selected weekends over the winter.
Our priority is the safety and well-being of our customers and employees. To give you a safe, relaxed and enjoyable experience, we’ve made a few changes to help maintain social distancing and provide safe facilities:
- Entry will be managed at the entrance to the beer hall, up the stairs on the left-hand side of the building. Directions will be made clear. On arrival, please wait for a member of our team to show you to a table. You will be given the option to check-in using the NHS COVID-19 app.
- Seating is both inside the Tap Room, and outside in the beer garden, with an at seat service only for all orders, please do not approach the bar area.
- Please do not visit us with anyone you do not live with unless you have formed a support bubble with them.
- Please wear a face covering at all times unless you are seated at your table.
- Sanitising stations will be available – to keep those hands clean!
- Toilet facilities are available in the Tap Room for women only. Men's facilities remain in a Portacabin just outside the building.
- Contactless payment is preferred, if possible.
- Tables can, but don't have to, be reserved by calling us during Tap Room opening hours on 01274 452098 to book.
- Beer to take home is available to collect. Please order by phone on 01274 452098 during our opening hours and arrange a collection slot.
To re-open safely we also need your help. If you are planning to visit us, we ask that:
- If you have not booked a table, be prepared to wait.
- Social distancing and hand hygiene guidance is respected, please use our facilities to help you.
- If you have travelled by car, please park on Dockfield Road. Our yard will be closed to allow socially distanced seating to be available.
- If you are cycling to the Tap Room, please dismount at the entrance gate and wait to be seated, and use our dedicated bike park. We’re officially Bike Friendly and welcome cycling friends, but cycling in the Brewery yard is not allowed.
- Only assistance dogs can be brought indoors, as the building is used for beer production during the week.
- Children remain at tables and are supervised at all times. Our beer garden and the brewery yard are not safe play areas.
Please respect our team, we are here to keep you and ourselves safe as well as serve beer. And please bring a smile and a large portion of patience because this is new to us too.
Let’s stay safe together.
If you don't fancy visiting the Tap Room yet, or need to continue to stay safe at home, why not make the most of our Home Delivery service?
Enjoy your favourite Saltaire beer delivered to your home
Our Home Delivery service means you can enjoy your favourite Saltaire Beers while staying safe at home during the Covid-19 pandemic. You can now buy our beer in bottles, cans, mini-casks, bag-in-boxes, and especially selected mixed cases and more, for delivery across West Yorkshire and the rest of the UK. Buy now online or call 01274 594959 between 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, to find out what we have and how to order. Or leave us a message and we'll call you back.
Opening times from 1 November 2020
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- Monday to Thursday Closed