Looking to hire a space for an upcoming event or special occasion? Our impressive brewhouse is ideal for hosting parties, weddings, corporate events or meetings. So whatever your requirements, get in touch!
Our Brewhouse building is part of the old tram generating station, the building is brimming with history, not just of our brewery and its people, but of the area.
High ceilings and original features create a perfect backdrop to any occasion, whether it be your wedding reception, 40th birthday party or a get together with colleagues.
With an onsite bar, facilities to cater food and a team of friendly staff to help your event come to life, it's the ideal destination for your private event or function. As well as beer, we also offer a range of cider, wines and spirits.
We have experience in hosting birthdays, weddings and corporate events and meetings. Our Brewhouse is suitable for smaller functions and larger events. Beer lover or just looking for a local venue, get in touch with us to see how we can help you.
Onsite, stocked bar
Our onsite bar has up to 6 handpulls and 8 keg lines, readily stocked with our beer, made fresh onsite by our talented team.
To book your event with us, all we require is a £100 deposit to secure your date.
We want your event to be just right and bespoke to you, so we aim to be flexible with your requirements!
Is there a minimum spend?
Yes, there is a £1000 minumum bar spend for every event.
Where is your venue?
- We are located on Dockfield Road in Shipley, just a 7 minute walk from Shipley train station and 1.3 miles from Saltaire. We are lucky enough to be based on the Leeds Liverpool Canal, making us a great venue for walkers and cyclists.
Can people bring their dogs?
- While our Taproom is dog friendly, unfortunately our Brewhouse isn't, due to it being a manufacturing site (and where we package our beer!). So unfortunately we cannot allow dogs to your private event.
What about children?
- Unfortunately due to health and safety, children under 18 years old are not allowed into our Brewhouse event space, babes in arms are the only exception, the Brewery reserves the right to refuse admission.
Can we serve food at our event?
- Of course! You can serve food at your event and we are very happy to be flexible on your requirements, whether you'd like a buffet, food van, table service - whatever! You can source your own food supplier, or we're more than happy to share a list of trusted suppliers we regularly use.
I have a large party! Can you cater for big events?
- Yes, we can cater for parties of all sizes, as long as it fits within our capacity size for the venue. We also have outdoor options and can open the downstairs of our Brewhouse to cater for larger numbers. Alternatively, if you have a small party - we can cater for this too, closing off areas and making the space bespoke to your needs.
Can I come and have a look around?
- Of course, we'd love to meet you! Feel free to arrange a visit by calling our Taproom team on 01274 452098 or email us at email@example.com and we can find a suitable time for you to come and have a look around.
I have more questions, can I speak to someone?
- We'd love to hear from you! If you'd like to get in touch with the team to discuss your upcoming event and how we might be able to help, you can call us on 01274 452098 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
01274 452 098
Dockfield Road, Shipley