What we’re doing to stay Covid safe
Since 19 July and the Government’s move to Step 4 in its strategy to come out of lockdown, we remain cautious - for the safety of our customers, visitors and employees. We’re delighted that life is starting to open up, boosted by the success of the UK’s vaccine rollout, but we are also conscious that Covid remains a risk to health and livelihoods.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you and our team safe.
During the pandemic, when the Tap Room and Shop was open, we followed the Covid safe guidance and put in place precautions. We have decided to continue with the following until further notice:
- A check-in process so that we know who has visited should we receive a Covid alert that you will need to be contacted about.
- At table service. We’ll show you to your seat and we’ll serve you and friends at the table. We will not accept orders at the bar at the moment.
- Hand sanitising facilities for customers.
- Regular cleaning and handwashing – this will continue indefinitely.
- Have introduced twice weekly lateral flow testing in our team.
- Will not host any large-scale events such as Beer Club or Beer Festival in 2021.
If you’re visiting the Brewery as a supplier, trade customer or contractor, we ask that you continue to do the following:
- Check in at reception and completing a visitor form on arrival.
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival and departure.
- Keep to a social distance of 2m or more where possible.
- If a social distance of 2m or more can’t be maintained during your visit, please be prepared to wear a mask.
- Carry out a lateral flow test before your visit.
- Check if an in-person site visit is really necessary. Would a virtual meeting be as effective?
Our delivery team has worked hard over the past 16 months to help people to remain safe at home and to continue to enjoy our beer. As the hospitality industry has opened up, they are now delivering to pubs, bars, restaurants and shops across our region. To keep our team and customers safe, we have asked our drivers to:
- Keep a social distance of at least 2m if possible, when delivering to home and trade customer addresses.
- Keep their vehicles clean and hands sanitised regularly.
- Wear masks, especially when a social distance of 2m is not possible.
- Carry out twice weekly lateral flow tests before starting work.
Keeping our team safe at work is our highest priority. We continue to:
- Keep a social distance while at work of 2m or more. When this is not possible, we will wear masks to protect other people.
- Support home working where appropriate.
- Conduct regular cleaning, especially of high use areas and shared spaces
- Encourage regular hand washing and use of hand sanitisers