TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Saltaire Brewery whose registered office is at County Works, Dockfield Road, Shipley, BD17 7AR.
- Employees of Saltaire Brewery or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. You need to submit a genuine review of any Saltaire Brewery product available at our online shop.
- Every genuine review received will be entered into the draw.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Prizes are as follows:
A single order placed on saltairebrewery.com up to the value of £100 (discount codes or subscription orders are not included and cannot be used).
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The x1 first prize winner will be chosen at random from all valid reviews received.
- The winners will be notified by the email supplied, If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms and conditions.